This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Manhattan, KS
Job ID: 44925
Facility: Flint Hills Job Corps Center
Flint Hills Job Corps Center is looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, and goal-oriented Registered Nurse to add to our Wellness team! This position is --> Full Time! 7 A.M.-4 P.M.
$29.29/hour, including company-paid medical, dental, vision insurance!
Company-paid short-term disability & life insurance!
401(k) & additional insurance opportunities are available! 3 weeks of vacation time, plus sick leave!
$1,000.00 sign on bonus! Do you have --> Active, unrestricted Registered Nurse license in the state of Kansas? Experience working with youth in a paid or unpaid capacity? Excellent written and verbal communication skills? A valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record? Does this apply to you? APPLY TODAY! What can you expect from this position -->
Sound amazing? A great opportunity to flourish and grow within the medical field? APPLY TODAY!
- Provide nursing care to students as authorized by the medical provider and within scope of practice for state-specific nurse practice act
- Provide supervision to the staff LPNs to assure compliance with all sate regulations and scope of practice and nurse practice act for practical and/or vocational nurses.
- Provide basic healthcare to students as required by DOL including all entry requirements and immunizations
- Monitor students with illness and unable to attend class
- Provide input on staff nurses performance to the Wellness Director for annual evaluations
- Provide staff training for Wellness staff as well as required trainings for new hires and all center staff as needed or in the absence of the Wellness Director
- Assure clinical services, including medication management are within health staff scope of practice and within federal, state, and local regulations and statutes
- Conduct coordinated health care for students and implementation of other health related programs. Assure chronic care management including medication management case conferences of all students with chronic illnesses
- Assist the Wellness Director to manage the record keeping and reporting of student injuries in the system provided by DOL
- Provide oversight of all Wellness Center activities in the absence of the Wellness Director
- Participate in and/or conduct required DOL and MTC meetings as directed by Wellness Director
This position reports to the Wellness Director, and provides assistance to the medical providers and supervision of staff LPNs. Working in collaboration with the Wellness Director and provides oversight of the Wellness clinic in the absence of the Wellness Director.
Do you have all the right requirements? The best experience? APPLY TODAY!!
Learn more about our program and what we do at Flint Hills, at https://flinthills.jobcorps.gov/