Junior Medical Recruiter
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 45674
Facility: Management & Training Corporation Headquarters
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps centers and correctional facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
Reports to the manager of medical recruiting. Responsible for sourcing quality candidates for licensed medical positions throughout MTC.
- Recruit the most qualified and best-suited individuals for a variety of medical positions.
- Provide effective and immediate recruitment services by processing applications, scheduling and/or conducting interviews, and managing recruiting pipeline to ensure vacancies are minimal.
- Post open requisitions to the internal applicant tracking system (ATS) or job boards, including sponsored advertising channels when deemed necessary.
- Screen candidates and initiate a call, email, and/or text within 24 hours of receiving them through the ATS.
- Coordinate with MTC hiring managers to schedule interviews with candidates.
- Conduct virtual interviews and make offers of employment as directed by management.
- Follow up with candidates to ensure they attend interviews and successfully move through the process in a timely manner.
- Move candidates through the ATS workflow process to achieve key performance indicators.
- Effectively communicate with candidates, site health administrators, human resources managers, and hiring managers to ensure a positive recruitment experience.
- Attend regular meetings and participate in recruiting strategy planning.
- With the approval of the director of talent acquisitions, develop and maintain candidate sourcing channels, including paid pipelines, to ensure a constant flow of qualified medical candidates.
- Help develop innovative programs to fill medical positions.
- Ensure online job postings for medical positions are effective.
- Attend key employee experience meetings to strategize effective recruitment efforts.
- Contribute to our company's Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients, and our community.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and one-year related experience, medical recruiting experience preferred. Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred. Must have knowledge and experience using Microsoft 365 Office Suite and/or personal computer systems. Preferred experience with Oracle Fusion and applicant tracking systems. Demonstrated ability to work well in a team effort. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Unless waived by management, a valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.