Cafeteria Helper - Substitute
Location: Edison, NJ
Job ID: 46039
Facility: Job Corps
Hourly Rate: $15.50
Ready to be a part of something big? At the Edison Job Corps Center in Edison, New Jersey we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families. Our team members enjoy competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, Paid vacation and sick leave, 11 paid holidays, flexible schedules, 401(k) with company match, and a chance to make a difference every day! Full and part time opportunities available for many positions. Hiring immediately!
- Keep serving counters stocked with salads, desserts and other foods.
- Replenish napkin dispensers, plate racks, silverware racks, salt and pepper shakers and condiments.
- Make coffee, tea and other beverages.
- Set up cafeteria lines and serve meals on the line.
- Assist in the storage and inventory of supplies; transfer food ingredients from storage area to cooking area.
- Clean food service area, tables and kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Assist in washing dishes/utensils; store in orderly fashion.
- Provide direct supervision and serve as work place mentor to students assigned to center support and/or on-center work based learning.
- Promote career preparation, career development and career transition with students on a daily basis and help them with setting career goals.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
Education and Experience Requirements:Must obtain Servsafe Certification within 90 days of employment.