This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Woodstock, MD
Job ID: 46252
Facility: Job Corps
$1000 recruiting bonus!
- Transport students to and from airport, bus stations, work based learning sites or appointments as required.
- Assist in the preparation of reports; pass list and other administrative correspondence relating to students.
- Maintain vehicles for routine service; clean vehicles; check fluid levels.
- Perform routine vehicle equipment inspection daily, including lights, brakes, mirrors, steering and other required operating equipment. Recommend mechanical repairs as needed.
- Supervise off center recreational activities. Monitor students and provide guidance for positive attitude and behavior in off center activities.
- Review student problems with counselors and center standards.
- Patrol and monitor sites in the surrounding vicinities as required to ensure safety and proper behavior of students; resolve potential or occurring problems.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Participate in career development services system by ensuring a safe on- and off-center living environment and creating positive peer leadership and role modeling techniques.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience. Must possess or acquire within 60 days of employment, a valid CDL license with a passenger endorsement and an acceptable driving record.