What you will be doing
This is non-exempt position will report to the OA Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting direct recruitment activities, and interfacing with other outreach contractors in compliance with government and management directives.
- $18.75 + Incentive Bonus + $3000 Sign-On Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 2 weeks paid sick time, 11 paid holidays,
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with company match
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing with data entry experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social science, business, communications, or closely related field; or associate’s degree and two years related experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record required.
What is Job Corps?
- Conduct direct recruitment activities, including public speaking; develop linkages with referral sources such as human services agencies, recreation centers, youth organizations, and churches; participate in center tours; contact potential enrollees to explore enrollment.
- Interview interested candidates and obtain required information on each one; ensure all documents required to support eligibility are obtained, properly completed and included in the applicant's folder.
- Arrange for the reception of candidates upon acceptance to the program.
- Follow‑up on student progress, e.g., length of stay and separation.
- Prepare, schedule and provide outreach presentations in the assigned area; provide outreach presentations in support of the regional outreach efforts.
- Maintain accountability logs of organizations contacted, individuals contacted, referrals to screening agencies and subsequent enrollments.
- Meet or exceed student admissions goals each month.
- Refer youth to designated screening or other support agencies, as appropriate.
- Prepare necessary and required reports related to the recruitment effort.
Job Corps is a federally-funded comprehensive program that provides essential academic and career skills training to eligible students designed to prepare them for success in every aspect of their lives. Atterbury Job Corps is located in Edinburgh, IN whereas IndyPendence is located in Indianapolis, IN. Both centers are managed by Management & Training Corporation (MTC), a privately held company that successfully operates Job Corps, Corrections, Medical and Economic/Social Development contracts.
Visit our websites to learn more about the program and MTC: