This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Maui, HI
Job ID: 46427
Facility: Hawaii JCC - Maui
MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HAWAII JOB CORPS!!
We are currently seeking Security Officers to work our Prime & Midnight Shifts. On-Call Shifts also available.
Rate of Pay: $17.00/hourly
This position reports to Supervisor, Safety & Security and is responsible for performing guard and patrol duties in assigned areas to protect life and property against theft, misappropriation, and disasters in compliance with government and management directives.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Secure building and property by checking doors, windows, lights, electrical appliances, equipment, locks and emergency equipment’ maintain log of findings and corrective action taken
- Perform parking and traffic control duties
- Perform routine vehicle equipment inspection
- Provide general transportation services as necessary
- Respond to fire alarms, take necessary steps to report fires, assist in suppressing fires and resent fire alarm equipment
- Set up and check operation of intrusion alarm systems in building as required
- Assist staff and law enforcement personnel in controlling disturbances; conduct preliminary investigation of crimes
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years related experience
- Security guard certification or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment require
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Hawaii Job Corps/MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
*Medical, vision and prescription drug benefits
*Short-term & long-term disability benefits
*401(k) Retirement plan
*Employee assistance program
*Sick leave and vacation
*Holidays *Civic duty and Military Leave
*Free Parking *Reduced Cost Meals
*Employee Wellness Programs
*Fun & Supportive Working Environment#ZR