CNA Instructor - LPN required (on site)
Location: Edison, NJ
Job ID: 46450
Facility: Job Corps
Description *** LPN Instructor/ $60,000 annually ***
- Provide students with career technical training instruction, direction and assistance in designated area of instruction.
- Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training, personal problems or study habits; coordinate with other staff as necessary to resolve issues affecting student training.
- Develop and prepare lessons; recommend curricula changes and supplemental materials.
- Participate in providing hands-on activities for students as part of the career preparation program; provide feedback to the career preparation staff.
- Participate in activities associated with the intellectual and social development of students.
- In coordination with work-based learning (WBL) staff; develop work-based training sites on center, in the community and at home-based sites; monitor and document student progress at work-based training sites monthly.
- Work with community industry advisory council to review and recommend upgrades to CTT program.
- Monitor labor market information; develop career transition and job placement plans, and assist with placement of graduates, in conjunction with the career transition readiness specialist.
- Work cooperatively with each student’s counselor and career transition readiness specialist.
- Provide strong customer service for both dependent and independent learners leading to trade completion.