Clerk, Career Development/Safety & Security
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Edinburgh, IN
Job ID: 46588
Facility: Job Corps
What you will be doing
This is a non exempt position that will report to the designated supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible for performing routine clerical duties to maintain office functions of assigned department.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 2 weeks paid sick time, 11 paid holidays,
- 401(k) with company match
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year clerical experience.
- Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required.
- Unless waived by management, valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
What is Job Corps?
- Type correspondence, reports and letters and proofread material to verify accuracy.
- Maintain records, files and appropriate office supplies..
- Operate office equipment such as computers, copy machines, calculating machines, telephone communications and mail handling as assigned.
- Distribute incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail, answer telephone and convey messages.
- Attend all required center training.
- Model and promote career preparation, career development and career transition plan.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
Job Corps is a federally-funded comprehensive program that provides essential academic and career skills training to eligible students designed to prepare them for success in every aspect of their lives. Atterbury Job Corps is located in Edinburgh, IN and is managed by Management & Training Corporation (MTC), a privately held company that successfully operates Job Corps, Corrections, Medical and Economic/Social Development contracts.Visit our websites to learn more about the program and MTC:Program: https://atterbury.jobcorps.gov/Company: https://www.mtctrains.com/