Unit Supply Coordinator
Location: Kyle, TX
Job ID: 46629
Description The starting pay for this position is $12.00/hour
Come be great at what you do!Management and Training Corporation is currently hiring a
Unit Supply Coordinator at Kyle Correctional Center located in Kyle, Texas.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Two (2) years full-time, wage-earning supply, warehouse operations, inventory and stock control, or purchasing experience.
- Thirty (30) semester hours from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or by the United States Department of Education (USDE) may be substituted for the required experience for a maximum substitution of one (1) year.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
- Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or GED
- Reports to the business manager.
- Responsible for performing purchasing, stock and inventory.
- Work involves staying within budget, maintaining property inventory and physical inventories; processing purchase requisitions and specifications, and supply work for the facility in compliance with Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) directives.
Post Hire Requirements:
Must successfully complete annual in-service training requirements and pass an annual background check, both of which must be approved by Texas Department of Criminal Justice.