Director, ERP (Cloud)
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 46653
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps centers and correctional facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
Please note this is an in-office position at our Centerville, UT office.
Reports to the Vice President, Information Systems & Chief Information Officer. This position is responsible for overseeing the Oracle Cloud ERP environment for Management & Training Corporation (MTC). The Oracle Cloud ERP platform includes the entire suite of Human Capital Management (HCM), Financials, Projects, Procurement, Supply Chain Management (SCM), and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), modules as well as cloud infrastructure management, and other external boundary non-Oracle services and interfaces. This role serves as the strategic technical leader for ERP operations, technical architect, and expert in ERP cloud platform and related services. In addition, this position manages the applicability (functionality, adaptability, roadmap fit, security, scalability, performance) of the solutions designed while leading evaluation of business and technical requirements, and delivery of services and solutions.
- Relationship manager with executive leadership, HR, Finance and Supply Chain business stakeholders and Information Systems
- This role includes direct management and development of staff and maintaining relationship with external support service providers
- Direct, manage, and enhance MTC staff supporting ERP Oracle and support service providers for the overall Oracle ERP platform
- Serve as ERP Architect focusing on continuous improvement, service enhancement (measured by metrics) and optimization (support/measured by cost and support model)
- ERP service ticket management, including management reporting, SLA metrics reporting with attention toward continuous improvement
- Direct management of Oracle environments and quarterly upgrade process including but not limited to scheduling back-ups in multiple environments, upgrade testing & scheduling, reviewing release notes and working with constituents on applying upgrades/enhancements/changes with training
- Work with ERP Product Managers/Analysts to improve support model for:
- Evaluating business and technical requirements ensuring continuity of technical vision and capabilities
- Configuration, testing, delivery to requirements in Oracle Cloud Financial, Procurement, SCM and HCM modules
- Develop and implement policies and procedures associated with application design, testing, and deployment of Oracle Cloud applications and integrated processes
- Monitor key organization requirements as they relate to Oracle Cloud Finance and Supply Chain Applications and EPM, such as the daily execution and distribution of information
- Direct the corrective actions resulting from overall system operation and performance
- Review and approve all Oracle Cloud Finance, HCM, Supply Chain and EPM application Design/Configuration Decisions and any associated integrated applications with existing legacy system
- Facilitate and participate in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) for ERP and HCM implementations
- Maintain level of communication with the Project Management Office
- Identify risks and manage issue resolution
- Assist in coordination of special reports; maintain control of reports due in or out of the office; maintain correspondence control.
- Act as liaison between the Chief Information Officer and key ERP stakeholders among business units.
- Maintain accountability of property; adheres to safety practices.
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Contribute to our company Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements/Preferences:
- ERP Management and exceptional leadership/communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Cloud upgrade and back-up scheduling process in a multi-environment infrastructure
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle SR process, including escalation process
- General knowledge of Oracle Security and Data Access
- Provide knowledge of Oracle Patching and Quarterly release process, including planning, scheduling, regression testing, and production implementation
- Knowledge of Oracle OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) and custom report design
- General IT Services Management, Relationship/Client Management, and Project Management
- IT Services and Project Management process design experience (ITIL, ITSM, and PMI best practices implementation)
- Previous experience managing third-party service providers to contractual agreements and customer satisfaction requirements
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize tasks under time constraints; diplomacy and ability to deal effectively with people
- Experience in leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups
- Demonstrated ability to design enterprise solutions to solve business problems
- Outstanding project management and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience with Business Process Modeling
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies and leverage these successfully
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage department and project budgets
- Must have 10+ years of direct ERP IT management (PM or Leader) experience (implementation and post-production support)
- 3-5 years of direct global Oracle Cloud Financials, Procurement, SCM, HCM, and EPM full life-cycle implementation and post-production support
- 5+ years full cycle implementation (designing, architecting, data conversion, and successful delivery) of enterprise content service as a PM or Leader
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or any related field.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed