Director, Oracle (Cloud)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 46653
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps centers and correctional facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
Reports to the Vice President & Chief Information Officer. MTC is currently accepting resumes for a Director of Oracle (Cloud) -ERP who will be responsible for overseeing the Oracle Cloud ERP environment. The platform includes the entire suite of HCM, Financials, Projects, Procurement, SCM, and EPM modules as well as cloud infrastructure management, and other external boundary non-Oracle services and interfaces. This role serves as the strategic technical leader for ERP operations, technical architect, and expert in ERP cloud platform and related services. This leader will serve as the relationship manager with executive leadership, business stakeholders across HR, Finance, and Supply Chain, and IT. In addition, this role will weigh the applicability (functionality, adaptability, roadmap fit, security, scalability, performance) of the solutions designed while leading evaluation of business and technical requirements, and delivery of services and solutions.
- Relationship manager for the Oracle suite.
- Hire, manage and develop staff.
- Onboard and manage Oracle service providers.
- Serve as ERP Architect focusing on continuous improvement, service enhancement (measured by metrics) and optimization (support/measured by cost and support model).
- ERP service ticket management, including management reporting, SLA metrics reporting with attention toward continuous improvement.
- Direct management of Oracle environments and quarterly upgrade process.
- Work with ERP Product Managers/Analysts to improve support model for:
- Evaluating business and technical requirements ensuring continuity of technical vision and capabilities.
- Configuration, testing, delivery to requirements in Oracle Cloud Financial, Procurement, SCM and HCM modules.
- Develop and institute policies and procedures associated with application design, testing, and deployment of Oracle Cloud applications and integrated processes.
- Monitor key organization requirements as they relate to Oracle Cloud Finance and Supply Chain Applications and EPM, such as the daily execution and distribution of information.
- Direct the corrective actions resulting from overall system operation and performance.
- Review and approve all Oracle Cloud Finance, HCM, Supply Chain and EPM application Design/Configuration Decisions and any associated integrated applications with existing legacy system.
- Participate in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) for Oracle implementations.
- Maintain level of communication with the Project Management Office.
- Identify risks and manage issue resolution.
- Assist in coordination of special reports; maintain control of reports due in or out of the office; maintain correspondence control.
- Act as liaison between the Chief Information Officer and key ERP stakeholders among business units.
- Maintain accountability of property; adheres to safety practices.
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Contribute to our company Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- ERP management and exceptional leadership/communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Cloud upgrade and back-up scheduling process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle SR process.
- Knowledge of Oracle Security and Data Access.
- Knowledge of Oracle Patching and Quarterly release process, including planning, scheduling, regression testing, and production implementation.
- Knowledge of Oracle OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) and custom report design.
- General IT Services Management, Relationship/Client Management, and Project Management.
- Previous experience managing 3rd party service providers to contractual agreements and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize tasks under time constraints; diplomacy and ability to deal effectively with people.
- Experience in leading multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups.
- Demonstrated ability to design enterprise solutions to solve business problems.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies and leverage these successfully.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage department and project budgets.
- Must have 10+ years of direct ERP IT management (PM or Leader) experience (implementation and post-production support).
- 3-5 years of direct global Oracle Financials, Procurement, SCM, HCM, and EPM full life-cycle implementation and post-production support.
- 5+ years full cycle implementation (designing, architecting, data conversion, and successful delivery) of enterprise content service as a PM or Leader.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems or related field.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as needed.
- IT Services and Project Management process design experience (ITIL, ITSM, and PMI best practices implementation).
- Outstanding project management and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Business Process Modeling.