Administration Assistant, Learning Strategy & Transformation
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 46683
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps centers and correctional facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
Reports to the Vice President, Learning Strategy & Transformation. Performs a wide variety of functions that require extreme discretion and accuracy in compliance with company policies and management directives.
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Organize and prepare presentation materials for meetings on a case-by-case basis
- Document and follow up on critical actions and decisions following meetings
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Demonstrate commitment to clients' needs and confidentiality continuously
- Provide general office management, including overall monitoring, prioritizing, and supervising administrative support and functions.
- Coordinate meeting/conference arrangements such as time, place, attendees, and matters to be discussed.
- Act as liaison between the Vice President, other MTC staff, and the customer; ensure important information is forwarded to department staff while on travel status.
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Contribute to our company's Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients, and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors or associates degree.
- Proficient in all or most applications of Microsoft Office 365.
- Project management software experience with products such as Monday, Smartsheet, or Jira.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Unless waived by management, a valid driver’s license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record is required.