Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job ID: 46709
Facility: Los Angeles Job Corps Center
Description Ready to be a part of something big? At the Los Angeles Job Corps Center in Los Angeles, California we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families.OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Competitive Wages
- Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- paid vacation
- Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, and a chance to make a difference every day!
Full-Time (40 Hours/Week) for the first (5) months of employment; position will then revert to Part-Time (32 Hours/Week) thereafter with the option to have either Tuesday or Thursday off each week.
Brief Job Description:
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician instructions.
- Conduct medical exams.
- Clean and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment, and provide follow up care.
- Prepare and administer medications.
- Monitor students on bed rest in wellness center.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Valid California Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN). Certified with one year practical nursing experience required. Experience with blood withdrawal.
For more information about the Job Corps program at a national level, please visit our Official Public Website http://www.jobcorps.gov.