This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job ID: 46717
Facility: Los Angeles Job Corps Center
Brief Job Description:
- Communicate Zero-Tolerance policies related to substance abuse.
- Provide information on prevention activities on and off center.
- Work with new students for testing, assessment and development of assistance plans.
- Access students with identified substance use problems.
- Review and interpret drug test results.
- Coordinate tobacco use prevention program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Active, unrestricted substance abuse license or certification from CAADE, CADTP, CCAPP, and/or NCCAP Cert. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Applicants must pass background check and drug test.
About Los Angeles Job Corps:
Job Corps is a no-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps young people ages 16 to 24 improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. The Job Corps program is authorized by Title I-C of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (supersedes WIA 1998). For more information about the Job Corps program at a national level, please visit our Official Public Web Site http://www.jobcorps.gov.
At Los Angeles Job Corps Center, we support the Job Corps program’s mission to teach eligible young people the skills they need to become employable and independent and place them in meaningful jobs or further education.