This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job ID: 46755
Facility: Job Corps
Description Ready to be a part of something big? At the Los Angeles Job Corps Center in Los Angeles, California we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families.OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, and a chance to make a difference every day!
Brief Job Description:
- Assist the manager, recreation in planning, implementing and coordinating a comprehensive and diversified program which will attract voluntary participation.
- Organize and supervise student participation in a variety of recreation activities.
- Conduct and coordinate recreation activities.
- Chaperone students to center recreation functions.
- Assist with monitoring of the student store.
- Operate and maintain DVD/video projection system and related equipment.
- Conduct activities for career preparation students that enhance student retention.
- Conduct activities with other departments on center to offer a variety of activities that meet the needs of all students.
Education and Experience Requirements:#ZR #Talent
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year recreation experience or verified voluntary experience.
- Experience with youth
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
For more information about the Job Corps program at a national level, please visit our Official Public Website http://www.jobcorps.gov.