Human Resources Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Job ID: 46900
Facility: Job Corps
Reports to the human resources manager. Performs a variety of human resources duties, This position's starting rate of pay is $17.00
- Recruit and screen applicants and extend approved employment offers.
- Ensure adequate personnel records are maintained.
- Coordinate employee orientation on company benefits, policies and procedures.
- Provide follow up correspondence to applicants and agencies regarding employment status.
- Coordinate and monitor adherence to the job bid program and prepare necessary personnel reports.
- Monitor instructors' and other staff who are required to have a certification and ensure proper notification to affected employees and managers of renewal status.
- Advise and assist staff on employee relations and benefit matters.
- Assist in coordinating staff training requirements to achieve and maintain proficiency among staff in meeting student needs and contributing to the successful operation of the center.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment. Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Cultivate and maintain a climate on center which is free of harassment, intimidation, disrespect, and to provide a safe place for staff and students to work and learn.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Associate’s degree and two years related experience. Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements. Excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.