$16.30 per hr.
1. Keep serving counters stocked with salads, desserts and other foods.
2. Replenish napkin dispensers, plate racks, silverware racks, salt and pepper shakers and condiments.
3. Make coffee, tea and other beverages.
4. Set up cafeteria lines and serve meals on the line.
5. Assist in the storage and inventory of supplies; transfer food ingredients from storage area to cooking area.
6. Clean food service area, tables and kitchen equipment and appliances.
7. Assist in washing dishes/utensils; store in orderly fashion.
8. Provide direct supervision and serve as work place mentor to students assigned to center support and/or on-center work based learning.
9. Requires physical exertion to manually life, move, pull, push, or carry materials or objects.
10. Requires reaching, bending, stooping, or standing.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent. Must obtain Servsafe certification or food handlers permit within 90 days of employment. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.