Part-Time LPN/Licensed Practical Nurse
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Manhattan, KS
Job ID: 47556
Facility: Flint Hills Job Corps Center
Description No weekends! No nights! Flint Hills Job Corps Center is looking for an outgoing licensed nurse to come join our team! If you like working with youth, come apply!
We are offering a flexible schedule between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday- Friday.$500 SIGN ON BONUS
Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision!
PAID Vacation and PAID Sick time
30 HOURS WEEKLY
This position reports to the Wellness Director, and performs the duties concerned with the care of the sick and injured. Prevention of illness and promotion of good health, in compliance with government and management directives. Some of the essential functions of this position:
-Render first aid treatment and assist physician in treating serious accidents or illness according to health care guidelines (HCG)
-Cleanse and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment and provide follow up nursing care as required according to HCG
- Conduct cursory medical exams
- Monitor students and children restricted to the infirmary
- Participate in student employability programs and activities
- Day to day differences and varieties of things to do and accomplish to keep the Wellness department moving
- Maintain accountability of students, children and property; adhere to safety practices. A Licensed Practical Nurse position requires a certified license in Nursing, with 2 years related experience preferred.
If you are curious about what we do at Flint Hills please go to our website https://flinthills.jobcorps.gov/
Or reach out TODAY!! We'd love to have you as part of our team!!