Our team members enjoy competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 12 paid holidays, flexible schedules, 401(k) with company match, and a chance to make a difference every day!
1. Plan, coordinate, and conduct the career preparation program and other activities, in accordance with corporate guidelines and approved schedule.
2. Develop, prepare, and deliver career preparation lessons; use variety of teaching strategies to meet student learning needs.
3. Recommend an appropriate training program for each assigned student, using background files, personal interviews, tests and a variety of other assessment tools.
4. Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
5. Continuously evaluate individual student’s attitudes, participation, and commitment within career preparation program; intervene when inappropriate behaviors are observed.
6. Participate on student evaluation panels; prepare required documentation and evaluations using CIS, as well as other systems of documentation. Enter case notes into the CIS system as required and in accordance with established timelines.
7. Maintain documentation and training records for each student using CIS, as well as other systems of documentation.
8. Conduct pre-arrival contacts with potential enrollees; prepare and mail pre-arrival and safe arrival letters on a timely basis, coordinate arrival activities with other center departments.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Associate’s degree and two year’s related experience. Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.