This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kyle, TX
Job ID: 47799
Facility: Kyle Correctional Center
Description Starting pay for this position is currently $12.50 dollars an hour.
Make a difference in people’s lives by joining a company with values that match your own.
Management & Training Corporation is hiring a Secretary at Kyle Correctional Center located in Kyle, Texas.
At the Kyle Correctional Center, our foundation is based upon the philosophy of Believe It Or Not I Care (B.I.O.N.I.C.). We provide a safe and secure working environment for our staff while helping an at-risk population receive the tools necessary for success on their road back to a healthy, productive life.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four (4) years of full-time, wage-earning clerical or secretarial experience or related experience and computer proficiency required.
- Associate’s degree in business administration, secretarial science or related field preferred.
- Thirty semester hours from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) may be substituted for each year of experience on a year-for-year basis for a maximum substitution of two (2) years.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Reports to the warden. Responsible for performing a variety of clerical and administrative duties, which require extreme discretion in compliance with Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) directives.
Post Hire Requirements:
Must successfully complete annual in-service training requirements and pass an annual background check, both of which must be approved by TDCJ.