Senior Registered Nurse (RN)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job ID: 47805
Facility: Los Angeles Job Corps Center
Description Brief Job Description:
- Coordinate daily clinical operations of the Wellness center.
- Provide staff training and evaluation of staff performance.
- Supervise and conduct coordinated health care.
- Schedule new students for initial physical exam.
- Monitor quality of care and act as liaison for labs.
- Oversee medical services in the absence of the Wellness Manager.
- Provide patient assessment and care.
-Monitors and oversees medical/nursing operations within the clinic; assessing triage/walk-in patients for urgent assists, case management of individual patients for continuity of care.
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience Requirements:
Nursing degree and a current license to practice profession in the state of California. Two years experience in medical facility or other related nursing experience. Experience supervising and completing performance evaluations for LVNs and RNs. Demonstrated ability to relate to and identify with specific needs of students. Maintenance of a valid CA driver's license and a driving record acceptable to the Center's insurance company
. Applicants must pass background check and drug test
Wage: DOE $93,600- $99,840/ Annually
About Los Angeles Job Corps:
Job Corps is a no-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps young people ages 16 to 24 improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training. The Job Corps program is authorized by Title I-C of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (supersedes WIA 1998). For more information about the Job Corps program at a national level, please visit our Official Public Web Site http://www.jobcorps.gov.
At Los Angeles Job Corps Center, we support the Job Corps program’s mission to teach eligible young people the skills they need to become employable and independent and place them in meaningful jobs or further education.