Coordinator, Business Development
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 47851
Facility: Management & Training Corporation Headquarters
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps Centers and Correctional Facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks such on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
Reports to the Sr. Vice President, Programs & Business Development. Responsible for the overall coordination of departmental administrative functions that require discretion and accuracy. Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in interactions with all levels of staff and external relations and is adept in working effectively with executive-level staff.
- Perform routine administrative duties for the Sr. Vice President, Programs & Business Development, Vice President, Development, and other Development staff as needed.
- Compose, review, and send correspondence on behalf of Sr. Vice President, Programs & Business Development and Vice President, Development as requested.
- Make travel arrangements as requested. Complete travel expense reports in a timely manner.
- Prepare communications, reports, and presentations as directed.
- Maintain and utilize current software and vendor applications; research and recommend more efficient solutions as needed.
- Coordinate and oversee all logistics for on- or off-site conferences.
- Support production and on-time submission of proposals.
- Proofread and edit proposals to verify accuracy.
- Prepare information and coordinate trips for linkage team.
- Track and distribute bid proposal notifications from government entities.
- Support development of new partnership opportunities through linkage calls.
- Manage and track information on potential national partnerships.
- Maintain activity files on all procurement.
- Maintain accountability of property; adhere to safety practices.
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Contribute to our company Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and four years office management experience. Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office technology, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience in Adobe InDesign is preferred. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Unless waived by management, valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.