Location: Reno, NV
Job ID: 47881
Facility: Job Corps
Sierra Nevada Job Corps offers young adults vocational training in a variety of trades. Our campus provides outstanding recreational opportunities, well-equipped learning labs and individualized, self-paced vocational and academic programs including high school diploma and GED programs.
Job Corps is the most successful job training program of its kind. Every year, thousands of Job Corps graduates enter the workforce armed with skills in trades and the desire to succeed.
Job Duties include:
- Render first aid treatment and assist physician in treating serious accidents or illnesses.
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician instructions and maintain student health records.
- Prepare and administer specified medications and drugs and assist in developing programs to prevent or control diseases or accidents.
- Perform routine lab tests with approved standards
- Other duties as assigned or when necessary.
- Evidence of lab draw experience required?
- RN license in the state of Nevada and one year related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer proficiency required.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.