Oracle ERP Specialist
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 47883
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps Centers and Correctional Facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks such on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
Reports to the IT Director, Oracle Fusion Cloud. Utilize your technical skills in Oracle to gather and understand business needs to configure and support the system. Including security and provisioning user access in a timely manner.
- Configure Oracle cloud applications with proper setup, business rules, and workflows.
- Work with the Finance department on requirements, configuration, and process improvement.
- Setup and maintain application security including assignment of user access controls based on role and responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain integration of Oracle modules with other cloud and on-premise applications (any specific API technologies?)
- Setup and develop appropriate reporting and analytics.
- Support and test quarterly application updates and patches and monitor the roll out of new features.
- Document implementation guides, data mapping, training materials, and other materials as needed.
- Day-to-day production support including management of tickets passed to Oracle’s support team.
- Utilize Jira for the day-to-day management of projects and requests.
- Maintain accountability of property; adhere to safety practices.
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Contribute to our company's Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients, and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of computer science or information technology
- Minimum of 2 years of Oracle ERP, preferably with exposure/experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Proven experience configuring SaaS applications, setting up role-based access controls, approval rules, workflows, chart of accounts, etc.
- Trained in Oracle Cloud implementation and configurations, Certifications a plus.
- Experience with Oracle reporting tools to create reports, analyses, and dashboards.
- In-depth knowledge in
- Functional flows - financial record to report, sub-ledgers to the general ledger, period-end, reconciliations, procure to pay, order to cash, etc.,
- Finance processes – Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Expenses, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Planning, Financial Close and Consolidation
- Procurement processes – Inventory Items, Purchase Orders, Sourcing, etc.,
- Technical architecture of Cloud applications, database table structures, application security, transactional and master data structures, etc.
- Experience in documenting
- Setups & configurations,
- end-user training materials for using the Cloud modules including self-service reporting, dashboards, smart views, etc.
- mapping inbound and outbound integrations with Cloud modules
- change management artifacts like change requests, implementation guides
- Proficiency in Oracle backend creating PL/SQL packages, functions, procedures, and Linux commands & scripts, etc.,
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, technology, or related field and two years of Oracle and Relational Database/SQL experience. Must be willing and able to travel. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Unless waived by management, a valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.