This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Job ID: 47890
Facility: Job Corps
Schedule - Monday - Friday 8am -12pm
Salary - $21.57
High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience required. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
- Receive telephone calls and visitors; handle routine matters personally and route non‑routine business to proper staff for consideration.
- Maintain calendar and schedule appointments.
- Act as liaison between director and other center and departmental staff.
- Maintain correspondence control log, receive incoming and outgoing mail and follow‑up on dates for action items.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
- Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties; preparation of special reports, type and distribute meeting minutes, maintain files and records, statistical data, make travel arrangements, etc. as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Enter information into CIS, EIS and other automated system as directed.
- Prepare special reports as directed.