Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Edison, NJ
Job ID: 47957
Facility: Job Corps
Our team members enjoy competitive wages, FREE health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 12 paid holidays, flexible schedules, and a chance to make a difference every day!
Evaluate and audit 100% of admissions folders to ensure all required information is included and forwards to the appropriate Job Corps centers. Presents findings and concerns to appropriate manager.
- Interact with Job Corps centers to assist with arrivals.
- Evaluate and audit 100% of placement folders to ensure all required information is included and appropriate. Present findings and concerns to appropriate manager.
- Identify errors for correction utilizing the MTC error correction form.
- Maintain records of data integrity errors by each admissions counselor and career advisor.
- Conduct data integrity training for all new hires during new employee orientation and conduct annual training for all staff.
- Facilitate conference calls and department meetings.
- Assist the project director with projecting outreach admissions (OA) and career transition specialist (CTS) performance.
- Provide oversite and judgement for approval of all applicant folders to determine if eligibility and suitability requirements are met.
- Provide oversite and approval for all CTS placement folders to meet data integrity guidelines.
- Ensure all DOL, MTC, and contract policies and standard operating procedures are followed.
- Provide training to all admissions and CTS staff as it relates to program compliance.
- Support, promote, and enforce Job Corps zero tolerance policies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and three years of clerical experience. Prefer an associate’s degree. Must have working knowledge of computers and various software programs, i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.