Finance & Administration Director
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Riverton, WY
Job ID: 47991
Facility: Job Corps
READY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE...
At Wind River Job Corps Center, we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families. Join us in making a lasting impact on our students and in our community!
Wind River Job Corps Center is currently hiring for the Finance & Administration Director position.
We are looking for an individual who is Motivated, Self-Driven, & a Great Team Leader.
Benefits: We have one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in Wyoming!
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 2 weeks paid sick
- 11 paid holidays
- Fidelity 401(k) after one year of service
- 3 – Medical Plans to choose from with an HRA or HSA, Dental, & Vision
- Short-term disability
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Optional Accident, Hospital Indemnity, & Critical Illness Insurance
Successful candidate will report to the Center Director or Senior Director. Candidate will be responsible for the overall management of Finance & Administration which includes Accounting, Food Services, Purchasing, Property, Facility Maintenance, & Health & Wellness in compliance with Government & Management Directives. Position will directly supervise Systems Administrator, Accounting Supervisor & Clerk, Purchasing, Health & Wellness Director, & Human Resources Specialist.
Essential Functions include:
- Plan, coordinate, and direct the administrative and support activities of the departments.
- Provide staff training, evaluate staff performance, and implement departmental changes as approved by the Center Director and coordinated with the human resources manager prior to implementation.
- Develop Center and departmental budgets; monitor and control expenditures, review, and recommend changes to budget authorizations.
- Develop and implement new and revised policies and procedures affecting finance & administration and subordinate departments and coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with overall Center objectives.
- Regularly assess and audit directorate for contractual compliance, data integrity, accuracy, and quality of services to students; prepare reports of audits and assessments. Adhere to PRH and MTC reporting requirements.
- Oversee facility maintenance, construction, and rehabilitation activities; maintain timely and effective quality standards; coordinate preventive maintenance.
- Coordinate with other staff, suppliers, and governmental, state and local agencies as necessary.
- Develop budgets, financial forecasts, projections and cost analyses for the contract, support programs and for renewal and amendments to existing contracts.
- Ensure compliance with established budgets, purchase limitations, travel restrictions and general contract limitations, and maintain stability and consistency with DOL and MTC goals and objectives.
- Coordinate CTST funding, cost control and facility maintenance support.
- Coordinate wage and salary program with the manager, human resources.
- Oversee the purchasing function. Ensure Center needs are met in a timely basis with adherence to all MTC and DOL requirements
- Oversee logistics activities including the management of the warehouse, proper record keeping and reporting of government equipment and consumable supplies.
- Oversee the management of Food Services Department including cafeteria operation, special food services, menu planning, inspections and quality of delivery of services to students.
- Cultivate and maintain a climate on Center which is free of harassment, intimidation and disrespect to provide a safe place for staff and students to work and learn.
- Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
- Provide positive, quality customer series to students, staff and other Center customers.
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps’ Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
- Maintain accountability of staff, students and property; adhere to safety practices.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and one-year related experience. Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements. Excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.