Residential Advisor - overnight shift 11:30pm-8:30am
Location: Edison, NJ
Job ID: 48003
Facility: Job Corps
Our team members enjoy competitive wages, free health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 12 paid holidays, flexible schedules, and a chance to make a difference every day!
- Provide proper guidance to students to ensure positive group living relations and achievement in the program.
- Patrol and monitor dormitories and center as required to ensure safety and proper behavior of students; resolve potential or occurring problems.
- Direct students and assist in the cleanup and maintenance of the dormitory.
- Maintain dormitory and individual student files; maintain files to include complete, updated and required documentation. Update student records in CIS as required.
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps’ Zero Tolerance Policy.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and one-year experience working with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required.
- Hourly Wage: $17.00