Location: Humble, TX
Job ID: 48068
Reports to Office Manager. Responsible for clerical tasks, systems and procedures related to Treatment programs.
- Perform varied clerical duties including performing data entry functions.
- Perform input and output operations and make adjustments necessary to ensure schedules are met.
- Perform duties including typing correspondence, form letters, certificates, accountability forms, status reports and input/output forms in a timely manner.
- Maintain files on department/records, cards, forms and correspondence sent, received and/or requiring further action.
- Check transport list for departures and arrivals to the program. Make appropriate changes to any logs or other documents as needed.
- Proofread records or forms; copy needed information from one record to another as required. Receive telephone calls and visitors, tactfully referring to the proper individual.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or GED. One (1) year full-time, wage-earning clerical or secretarial experience to include computer operations. Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent to include word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software programs preferred. Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
MTC’s caring philosophy defines its commitment to providing its employees and family members with quality and competitive benefit options that address health and wellness needs. We understand and accept our responsibility to deliver the information and tools necessary to allow each employee to make informed decisions on health, wellness, financial security, retirement, and many other benefits.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Sick leave and vacation (or PTO, varies by location)
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
In addition to the benefits listed above, MTC also provides its employees with its BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness Program. This free program features a wide range of tools, resources, and communication to address employee wellness from a mental, emotional, and physical perspective. Key components of the program include:
- Access to a comprehensive wellness website, including a personal health assessment, exercise and nutrition planners, and online education and courses.
- Personal health coaching to help improve nutrition, exercise, stress management, and other health and wellness topics.
- Tobacco cessation program that includes telephonic coaching, nicotine replacement therapy, and additional educational material.
- Newsletters, video features, and other communications to address employee health and wellness.