Location: Edison, NJ
Job ID: 48074
Facility: Job Corps
Ready to be a part of something big? At the Edison Job Corps Center in Edison, New Jersey we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families. Our team members enjoy competitive wages, FREE health, dental, and prescription drug insurance for employee, Paid vacation and sick leave, 12 paid holidays, and a chance to make a difference every day! Full and part time opportunities available for many positions.
- Perform various merchandise handling duties in the facilities.
- Manually load merchandise, up to 50 pounds, onto skids, hand trucks, pallet jacks or forklifts.
- Pull and electronically process all orders; maintain usage records and locator systems.
- Perform administrative activities for the property department.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all items stored.
- Maintain an accurate record of all shipping documentation, purchase requests, supply requisitions, consumables, student uniform documentation, and other records related to the department.
- Prepare all items for shipping which includes: address verification, box up all items; weigh and measure boxes, take items to shipping and receiving area with a sign out sheet of items delivered.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment; complying with all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and company safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED), and one year related experience. Valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.
Pay Rate : $20.92/HOUR