This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Joliet, IL
Job ID: 48121
Facility: Job Corps
Have a bright personality and want to make a difference in the community and in the lives of students? We are looking for an outgoing and driven Admissions professional to join our Job Corps team.
We offer a pay rate of $22.69 per hour. We offer FREE Medical and Dental benefits for the employee and a Monday - Friday schedule.
Responsible for conducting direct recruitment activities, and interfacing with other outreach contractors.
1. Conduct direct recruitment activities, including public speaking; develop linkages with referral sources, recreation centers, youth organizations and churches; and contact potential enrollees to explore enrollment.
2. Meet or exceed the monthly arrival goal.
3. Prepare, schedule and provide outreach presentations.
4. Maintain accountability logs of organizations contacted, individuals contacted, referrals to screening agencies and subsequent enrollments.
5. Assist with placement activities.
6. Promote the development of career success standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring and monitoring students.
7. Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps’ Zero Tolerance Policy.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social science, business, communications, or closely related field; or Associate’s degree and two years related experience required.