Executive Administrative Assistant, Finance
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 48344
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps centers and correctional facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
Perform a wide variety of duties similar to those of an executive assistant; reports to the Sr. Vice President/CFO.
- Function as finance department coordinator.
- Create presentation materials for the board of directors, committees, and executives, including financial charts and graphs, flow charts, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Lead on department projects as assigned including planning, tracking, and communication to key stakeholders.
- Assist with budget tracking and reporting.
- Manage necessary spreadsheet reports and records for the department.
- Maintain corporate finance policy and procedure documents.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, etc. with facilities and external parties.
- Manage travel arrangements; handle all logistics for the trip and create trip itineraries. Complete expense reports.
- Coordinate various department meetings on a routine basis. Create agendas and gather pertinent information from other managers.
- Plan various department events.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills and follow-through.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required, specializing in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, with a well-established process of planning workload; efficient and resourceful.
- Customer service focused.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and five years experience in the area of office management or executive administrative assistance required. Prior experience supporting a financial executive is desirable. Knowledge/experience in accounting, banking, legal, and/or finance is helpful. Type a minimum of 65 words per minute. Unless waived by management, a valid driver’s license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record is required.