JUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH JOLIET JOB CORPS
Joliet Job Corps Center is hiring for Quality Control Clerk, OA/CTS
We offer competitive wage of $22.69 per hour
PLUS the company provides $4.22 per hour that you work into a 401k!!! M-F 8AP-5PM
Reports to the project manager. Responsible for conducting direct recruitment activities to get potential students to enroll in the Job Corps Program, interfacing with other outreach contractors and performs a variety of audits and evaluations to maintain the data integrity of the contract in compliance with government and management directives.
- Conduct direct recruitment activities, including public speaking; develop linkages with referral sources such as human services agencies, recreation centers, youth organizations and churches; participate in center tours; contact potential enrollees to explore enrollment.
- Meet or exceed the monthly arrival goal.
- Evaluate and audit 100% of admissions folders to ensure all required information is included and forwards to the appropriate Job Corps centers. Presents findings and concerns to appropriate manager.
- Evaluate and audit 100% of placement folders to ensure all required information is included and appropriate. Present findings and concerns to appropriate manager.
- Interact with Job Corps centers to assist with arrivals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social science, business, communications, or closely related field; or Associate’s degree and two years related experience required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record required.
MTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.