Substance Abuse Specialist
Location: Marana, AZ
Job ID: 48787
Description ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OTHERS' LIVES?!?!?!?!
ASP-Marana is looking for leaders to help in the custody and rehabilitation of the offenders in our care. The Substance Abuse Specialist will serve as an important link in the chain that strives to reduce recidivism by promoting values and exhibiting respect towards the inmates in our care. Our Substance Abuse Specialists and Program staff impact the lives of the inmates by giving them the tools needed to be successful upon their release
.Part-time (24 hours/week) BONUSES for LISAC:
- $750 after 180-day probation
- $750 after one year
- Current licensure by the AZ Board of Behavioral Health as a LISAC PREFERRED.
- Master's degree in counseling, social work or related field and one year post graduate experience; or
- Bachelor's degree in counseling and 4 years experience; or
- Associate of Arts degree and 6 years experience.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to the above may be considered as a behavioral health paraprofessional as defined by ABBH if approved by facility management. The paraprofessional position requires two hours of supervision biweekly by a licensed behavioral health professional.
- Valid AZ driver's license with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.