Property and Supply Coordinator
Location: Lockhart, TX
Job ID: 48841
Description Management and Training Corporation - MTC is hiring a Property and Supply Coordinator at Gregory S. Coleman Unit, located in Lockhart, Texas. This position pays $12.50 / hr.
Position Title: Property Supply Coordinator
Facility Name: Gregory S. Coleman Unit
Location: 1400 MLK Jr. Industrial Blvd., Lockhart, Texas
Work Schedule: Full-time; 8 hoursEducation and Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or GED.
- Three (3) years full-time, wage earning supply, warehouse operations, inventory and stock control, or purchasing experience.
- Thirty (30) semester hours from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or United States Department of Education (USDE) may be substituted for the required experience on a year for year basis.
- Valid driver's license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
The applicant if selected for hire must successfully complete security pre-service and annual in-service training requirements, pass an initial and annual criminal background check, both which must be approved by TDJC.
- Performs purchasing, stock and inventory work.
- Work involves sting within budget; maintaining property inventory records and physical inventories;
- Processing purchase requisitions and specifications; disposing of surplus property; and training and supervising offenders assigned to department in compliance with Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) directives.