Location: Livingston, TX
Job ID: 48900
Description HIRING CDL DRIVERS
Quarterly Bonus !!
Must have a valid CDL and passenger endorsement certification. High school diploma or equivalent required.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.Education & Experience Requirements:
- Search for contraband and provide security.
- Count, feed and supervise detainees in housing, work and other areas.
- Provide custody and security of detainees including observation of detainees and work details.
- Perform security of various assigned areas.
- Perform specific security functions including 'pat' and 'strip' searches, by squatting and bending to perform such functions.
- Transfer and transport detainees by walking or riding in vehicles. Restrain and secure assaultive detainees as needed.
- Read, review and properly apply information found in detainee records which is related to the detainees' health and safety and to the security of the facility. Provide appropriate information to other personnel.
- Properly prepare and maintain records, forms, and reports as appropriate.
- Perform specific duties if assigned to the following areas: commissary, property transportation, recreation, escort/roving, mailroom, laundry, visiting room, booking, mobile patrol, main control, housing, security housing unit and intake.
- It is expected that the incumbent will work overtime, when directed to do so.
- Promote the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate behaviors are observed.
- Maintain accountability of staff, detainees and property; adhere to safety practices.
Must have a valid CDL and passenger endorsement certification. High school diploma or equivalent required. Prior corrections experience is preferred. Valid driver's license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran