Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: Livingston, TX
Job ID: 48902
Description SIGN ON BONUS $2,500!Full time. Pays $23.00 per hour PLUS $4.60 per hour for benefits !!!
Shift Differential $2.00 per hour
Backed by national accrediting organizations, MTC's Medical staff are dedicated to providing quality medical and dental services to men and women at our correctional and detention facilities. We value the professional and caring employees we have on the MTC Medical team who are dedicated to improving people’s lives. At the IAH Detention Center, our outstanding medical team fosters a culture of compassion, encouragement, and positive reinforcement which helps our residents change their lives through the clinical care they provide to our adult population.MTC and the IAH Detention Center are seeking full-time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN, LPN) to join our team and help those in our care.In this role, you will:
- Assess condition of and prescribe treatment for patients reporting to sick call
- Assist with provider line
- Prepare exam room and equipment
- Operate pill call, including documentation
- Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and six (6) months related experience. Graduate of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nursing program. Must possess current, valid vocational nursing license for the state of Texas or a compact state and current CPR certification. Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Free Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits for employees, affordable premiums for dependents.
- Free Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Employee assistance program
- Education assistance
In addition to the benefits listed above, MTC also provides its employees with its BIONIC (Believe it or Not I Care) Wellness Program. This free program features a wide range of tools, resources, and communication to address employee wellness from a mental, emotional, and physical perspective. #ZR #Talent