Case Manager / Correctional Programs Officer (CO III)
Location: Marana, AZ
Job ID: 48952
The AZ State Prison-Marana (ASP-Marana) is a minimum-custody private prison in Marana, under contract with the Arizona Department of Corrections, Rehabilitation & Reentry to provide custody and substance abuse treatment for 500 adult male inmates who have demonstrated a need for substance or alcohol abuse treatment. MTC is a privately-held company that successfully operates Job Corps, corrections, medical, and economic and social development contracts.
The Correctional Programs Officer (CPO) administers professional individual and group educational, vocational, personal and social adjustment counseling to inmates.SIGN-ON BONUS - $500 - for new employees
(paid after completion of 180-day probation)
SALARY: $21.00 - 22.25 / hourMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree required or high school diploma and two years correctional experience;
- Must have worked for AZ Dept. of Corrections Rehabilitation & Reentry or a private prison with an AZ State contract within the last 2 years as a CO II or CO III;
- Must pass an extensive background investigation through AZ Dept. of Corrections and AZ Dept. of Public Safety;
- Must pass psychological, fitness testing/medical/drug screenings;
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with acceptable driving record at the time of interview.