Drivers Ed Instructor
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Morganfield, KY
Job ID: 48973
Facility: Job Corps
Up to $4000 Sign-On Bonus!
Salary is $38,000 to 48,000 per year
At the Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy in Morganfield, Kentucky we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no cost to them or their families.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Affordable health, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, 11 paid holidays, 4
- 401(k) with company match,
- A chance to make a difference every day!
- Process and categorize students' driver's education applications.
- Prepare students for written examination through a series of lectures, worksheets and discussions.
- Evaluate student's performance and determine their readiness to complete the final written and driving instruction.
- Support career development services system by helping students acquire a new skill which will assist them in becoming more employable.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
- Adhere to student's schedule of activities and events.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities, to include evaluation panels.
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
- Maintain accountability of students and property; adhere to safety practices.
- Cultivate and maintain a climate on center which is free of harassment, intimidation and disrespect to provide a safe place for staff and students to work and learn.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Valid teaching certificate with an endorsement in driver’s education required
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record required.