Medical Director, Physician
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Graceville, FL
Job ID: 49128
Facility: Graceville Correctional Facility (Medical)
Join Our Team of Dedicated Physicians in Florida!
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Physician to join our team at the Graceville Correctional Facility in Graceville, Florida. Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience well-suited for this role. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive medical care to the incarcerated population in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Conduct physical exams and provide diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical conditions
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for patients
- Collaborate with other medical professionals and support staff to ensure high-quality medical care Plan, implement, direct, and control all clinical aspects of the program and have direct oversight of, and shall monitor the performance of, all healthcare personnel rendering direct patient care
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school
- Active and unrestricted medical license in Florida
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in a correctional or ED environment is a plus
We offer competitive compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
If you are passionate about providing medical care to underserved populations and have a desire to make a meaningful impact, we encourage you to apply today.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract: Full-time, salaried
Shift: M-F, daytime hours; 38 or 10 hour shifts
Setting: Intakes, chronic care, emergencies and everything in between - in this exciting, fast-paced environment, you'll see it all under one roof
Education and Experience Requirements:
Doctor of medicine or osteopathy degree and valid license to practice medicine in the state of Florida, and
current continuing education required by MTC Medical and professional regulatory board. Current DEA, ACLS and CPR certifications. Experience in a correctional setting preferred.