Health & Wellness Secretary
Location: Charleston, WV
Job ID: 49185
Facility: Job Corps
What you will be doing
This is a non-exempt position that will report to the director, health & wellness/co-disability coordinator. Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties, in compliance with government and management directives.
- High school diploma and two years related experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
What is Job Corps?Job Corps is a federally funded comprehensive program that provides essential academic and career skills training to eligible students designed to prepare them for success in every aspect of their lives. Charleston Job Corps is located in Charleston, WV and is managed by Management & Training Corporation (MTC), a privately held company that successfully operates Job Corps, Corrections, Medical and Economic/Social Development contracts.Visit our websites to learn more about the program and MTC:Program: https://charleston.jobcorps.gov/Company: https://www.mtctrains.com/
- Receive telephone calls and visitors; handle routine matters personally and route non routine business to proper staff for consideration.
- Maintain calendar and schedule appointments.
- Act as liaison between manager and other center staff.
- Maintain correspondence control log, receive incoming and outgoing mail and follow up on dates for action items.
- Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties; preparation of special reports, maintain files and records, statistical data, make travel arrangements, etc., as required.
- Perform clerical duties including typing of correspondence and other materials.
- Ensure department information is organized and available for department managers, staff, and students.