Location: Kyle, TX
Job ID: 49226
The starting pay for this position is $17.00/hour.
We have jobs with a purpose—and you will make a real difference every day
Begin a meaningful career in as a Recruiting Sergeant with Management & Training Corporation at the Kyle Correctional Center, located in Kyle, Texas.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or GED.
- Two (2) years full-time, wage-earning correctional custody or law enforcement experience.
- Valid driver’s license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record.
At Kyle, our foundation is based upon the philosophies of caring about others, giving back and making a social impact. We provide a safe and secure working environment for our staff. We look forward to you joining our team!
In addition to competitive wages and an opportunity to impact lives, MTC team members enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Medical, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Civic duty and military leave
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance
- Reports to the Warden.
- Responsible for building our brand with active and passive job seekers, employees, and creating innovative strategies to attract and retain correctional officers to meet staffing needs.
- The recruiter will work closely and strategically with various members of the regional office, local human resources, corporate talent acquisition, the regional recruiting partner, as well as outside resources in compliance with Management & Training Corporation (MTC) and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) directives.
Post Hire Requirements:
Must successfully complete annual in-service training requirements to include physical agility testing and pass an annual background check, which must be approved by TDCJ.