Location: St. Louis, MO
Job ID: 49258
Facility: Job Corps
Salary $17.50 per hour
Monday - 12:30pm - 9:30pm
Tuesday - 12:30pm - 9:30pm
Thursday - Off
Friday - 12:30pm - 9:30pm
Saturday - 12:30pm - 9:30pm
Sunday - 12:30pm - 9:30pm
Ready to be a part of something big? At the St. Louis Job Corps Center in St. Louis, Missouri we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no-cost to them or their families. Our team members enjoy competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, flexible schedules, 401(k) with company match, and a chance to make a difference every day!
Description & Qualifications.
Reports to the safety & security manager. Transport and monitor students to ensure positive group relations in off‑center activities in compliance with government and management directives.
- Transport students to and from airport, bus stations, work based learning sites or appointments as required.
- Assist in the preparation of reports.
- Maintain vehicles for routine service; clean vehicles; check fluid levels. Perform routine vehicle equipment inspection daily, including lights, brakes, mirrors, steering and other required operating equipment. Recommend mechanical repairs as needed.
- Supervise off center recreational activities. Monitor students and provide guidance for positive attitude and behavior in off center activities. Review student problems with counselors and center standards. Patrol and monitor sites in the surrounding vicinity as required to ensure safety and proper behavior of students; resolve potential or occurring problems.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience. Must possess a valid CDL license with a passenger endorsement and an acceptable driving record.