Location: Morganfield, KY
Job ID: 49290
Facility: Job Corps
$23 to $25 per hour & UP TO $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
At the Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy in Morganfield, Kentucky we provide today’s youth with the tools they need to be successful at no cost to them or their families.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Affordable health, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Paid vacation, paid sick time
- 11 paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- And a chance to make a difference every day!
- Render first aid treatment and assist physician in treating serious accidents or illnesses.
- Treat minor injuries and illness according to physician instructions and maintain student health records.
- Cleanse and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment and provide follow-up nursing care as required.
- Prepare and administer specified medications and drugs and assist in developing programs to prevent or control diseases and accidents.
- Perform routine lab tests in accordance with approved standards.
- Monitor students restricted to the infirmary.
- Assist in the management and coordination of pregnancy, weight control, tuberculosis, smoking cessation and other programs as designated.
- Triage, assess chief complaints, take vital signs, do appropriate charting and assist with chart review duties and with patient care.
- Assist physician or mid-level health care provider when needed.
- Demonstrate appropriate professional behavior.
- Certified, licensed or accredited in the state of Kentucky as Registered Nurse and one-year nursing experience is required.
- Experience with youth.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record required