Career Success Secretary
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Morganfield, KY
Job ID: 49386
Facility: Job Corps
Up to $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Pay is $16.20 to $16.45 per hour
Our team members enjoy:
- Affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance
- Generous paid vacation and paid sick time
- 12 paid holidays
- A chance to make a difference every day!
- Receive telephone calls and visitors; handle routine matters personally and route non-routine business to proper staff for consideration.
- Maintain calendar and schedule appointments.
- Act as liaison between manager, director and other center and departmental staff.
- Maintain correspondence control log, receive incoming and outgoing mail and follow-up on dates for action items.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
- Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties; preparation of special reports, type and distribute meeting minutes, maintain files and records, statistical data, make travel arrangements, etc. as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Enter information into CIS, EIS and other automated system as directed.
- Prepare special reports as directed.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions.
- Maintain accountability of students and property; adhere to safety practices.
- Cultivate and maintain a climate on center which is free of harassment, intimidation and disrespect to provide a safe place for staff and students to work and learn.
- It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience required.
- Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.