Management & Training Corporation - Legal Internship
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 49430
Description Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps centers and correctional facilities. Apply today to join our Summer Intern Program and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
The Summer Internship Program at MTC provides an opportunity for qualified students to engage in professional, structured, and supervised projects and assignments at our corporate office in Centerville, Utah. Students will work with our Legal department to demonstrate their research, writing, and problem-solving skills.
Students will have numerous opportunities to interact with our VPs, visit our facilities, and work on their professional growth.This paid internship ($15.50 an hour) will run from May 30th until August 4th, 2023.
- Must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate college or university program.
- Must provide proof of a minimum 3.5-grade point average.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and the internet.
- Must demonstrate leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Preference will be given to students who have completed their junior year but have not yet graduated.