Location: Minot, ND
Job ID: 49581
Work with a purpose! Join a team with values that match your own and make a difference by providing hope, skills, and opportunities for a better life to individuals needing second chances.
Position title: Licensed Addiction Counselor
Employer: Lives Changed North Dakota
Location: Hybrid – Must be able to commute to Williston / Watford City, ND area as needed
Work schedule: Full time; Both work and travel schedule is flexible
Pay: $39.00 - $40.00 per hour
Benefit package includes:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- Life insurance, AD&D as well as short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional development assistance
Job responsibilities: In the Licensed Addiction Counselor position, you will provide initial assessment and substance use disorder treatment services to clients across the State of North Dakota.
- Assist in planning addiction counseling programs; and coordinate the delivery of counseling services to clients with histories of chemical use, abuse, or addiction.
- Provide comprehensive evaluation utilizing valid measurement tools to assess the recovery needs and the re-offense risk of offenders.
- Provide counseling and recovery skills training.
- Submits required documentation to appropriate authority as required for each client during and at completion of program.
- Some travel is required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED is necessary.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC) by the North Dakota Board of Addiction Counselor Examiners is required. Individuals pursuing addiction counseling licensure through supervised internship experiences may also be considered. Employment is contingent on becoming licensed by an agreed upon date.
- A valid driver’s license in the state of North Dakota with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Why: Make a positive impact in your community. Join our team and transform lives!