This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Nampa, ID
Job ID: 49672
Facility: Centennial Job Corps Center
Description Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Health, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO and paid holidays
- Short & long-term disability
- a chance to make a difference in the lives of our youth!!
What you'll be doing: Responsible for monitoring and directing students engaged in center‑sponsored recreational activities on and off center.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent and one-year related experience required. Computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Assist the supervisor, recreation in planning, implementing and coordinating a comprehensive and diversified program which will attract voluntary participation.
- Organize and supervise student participation in a variety of recreation/avocation activities and extended day learning activities.
- Conduct recreation and avocation classes and activities.
- Chaperone students to center recreation functions.
- Assist in the development of the new enrollee recreation activities and plans.
- Conduct intergroup recreation activities as part of the diversity program.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment by conducting daily cleaning duties.
- Distribute mail daily to students.
What is Job Corps?Job Corps is a federally funded comprehensive program that provides essential academic and career skills training to eligible students designed to prepare them for success in every aspect of their lives. Centennial Job Corps is located in Nampa, ID and is managed by Management & Training Corporation (MTC), a privately held company that successfully operates Job Corps, Corrections, Medical and Economic/Social Development contracts.Visit our websites to learn more about the program and MTC: https://www.mtctrains.com/
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process.