Director, Compliance & Accountability
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 50022
Begin your future now and join the nearly 10,000 associates working every day to make a difference in the lives of at-risk populations. Headquartered in Centerville, Utah, Management and Training Corporation (MTC) provides thousands of individuals with life-changing opportunities through our management of Job Corps centers and correctional facilities. Apply today and find out why MTC is a true Leader in Social Impact!
In addition to a competitive salary, team members will enjoy:
- Medical, vision, dental, and prescription drug benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 2 weeks paid sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Education/Tuition assistance
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Other perks such as free drinks and snacks, on-site yoga, off-site CrossFit, clubs, and numerous company events.
This position will be in-office at our Corporate Office location in Centerville, UT.
Reports to the Senior Director of Organizational Standards. Responsible for conducting data integrity and accuracy audits of MTC center, admissions, and placement contracts, assisting the education & training staff in the overall operation of contracts/business to ensure contract programmatic and administrative compliance, data accuracy, overall contract performance, quality of service delivery, quality of performance, problem identification and solutions, and positive Job Corps office relations.
- Conduct at least annual data integrity and accuracy audits of active and separated students at all MTC-operated Job Corps centers and admissions and placement contracts; ensure accuracy and timeliness of audit reports; monitor contract responses to audits and work with operations directors to correct identified issues.
- Assist the Sr. Director with responses to Notices of Liquidated Damages and responses to DOL data integrity audits.
- Work with others to ensure high-center performance measurement standard outcomes as identified by Job Corps and the company.
- Develop and maintain a set of contract and corporate operating procedures for contract use; ensure corporate Job Corps procedures are updated as needed.
- Maintain MTC center assessment guides ensuring Job Corps and MTC policy changes are incorporated into guides in a timely manner;
- Assist the Sr. Director in maintaining and overseeing MTC’s Job Corps CPAR responses to include timely and accurate submissions, MTC’s Job Corps CPAR report for distribution as directed; act as liaison with government-designated CPAR point of contact as needed.
- Provide or coordinate technical assistance to contracts and conduct necessary follow-up to ensure implementation of action identified.
- Ensure timely submission of all assignments, data integrity audits, technical assistance reports, assessor activities, policy updates, audits, and training group notices.
- Review and analyze Job Corps and MTC performance reports; offer solutions-based analysis to appropriate staff.
- As directed by the Sr. Director, Organizational Standards, assist with various administrative duties, including budgets, organizational changes, personnel actions, various reports, and responses where deemed appropriate.
- Assist in the implementation and operation of new programs and systems, including proposal development.
- Assist in the development and continuance of positive customer relationships; participate in customer and company meetings, workgroups, committees, etc., as assigned.
- Provide oversight of technology-based information systems, including intranet content and online information database maintenance.
- Conduct, or assist other staff in contract assessments and data integrity audits as required by Job Corps contracts and regulations, and MTC policy.
- Provide training to Job Corps contract personnel as needed; coordinate corporate workshops and other training meetings.
- Responsible for accountability of company-owned or leased property and adherence to safety policy and practice of the company.
- Maintain accountability of property; adhere to safety practices.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor or advanced degree in behavioral sciences, education, human resources, business, or other fields. Degree requirements may be waived, but only with the approval of the Senior Vice President, Education & Training. Five years experience in Job Corps or related industry working with youth and/or disadvantaged populations; three must be supervisory. Center experience preferred with knowledge of Job Corps center, admissions, and placement data integrity policy and requirements. Knowledge of personal computer software applications is required. Must be willing and able to travel. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Unless waived by management, a valid driver’s license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.