Procurement Specialist, Shared Services
Location: Centerville, UT
Job ID: 50614
Management and Training Corporation is looking for positive people who are flexible with any scenario, have great soft skills, and see change as an opportunity! In the Procurement Specialist, Shared Services role, you will provide support for our internal clients and manage projects in support of the broader business. You will build collaborative partnerships with managers and associates by providing outstanding customer service and follow-through.
The MTC Shared Services Center is a center of excellence that is laser-focused on delivering administrative activity for the business and helps to minimize disruptions to operations at facilities.
Reports to the Manager, of Shared Services. Responsible for performing a variety of administrative functions that require extreme discretion and accuracy in compliance with company policies and management directives.
- Contribute to an environment that encourages customer service, teamwork, and innovation.
- Communicate business processes to varied levels across the organization.
- Optimize services through process improvement for the assigned areas of responsibility.
- Be familiar with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) related to designated business processes.
- Demonstrate ownership for assigned business processes through continued process improvement.
- Provide a best-in-class customer service experience through timely processing, response times, and issue resolution.
- Meet operational performance metrics.
- Adhere to programs and policies within the service team.
- Provide feedback that will identify opportunities to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of business processe(s).
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Work closely with other members of the management team ensuring the Shared Services Strategy is aligned with business objectives.
- Contribute to our company's Culture of Caring by maintaining positive and respectful relationships with employees, customers, vendors, program recipients, and our community.
- Ensure day-to-day activities promote sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing recycling; saving energy; and minimizing water usage.
- Enter requisitions as needed for designated facilities.
- It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
- Assist in the setup of suppliers for all MTC facilities and business units in the MTC procurement system.
- Ensure the accuracy of supplier information in supplier files including obtaining and tracking supplier insurance, licensing, business, and certification documentation.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of inventory items for all MTC facilities and business units.
- Assist in the procurement of supplies and services for MTC facilities and business units, generating the best overall value for the supply or service required.
- Provide assistance in other types of procurements, and in the mitigation of any supplier performance problems.
- Coordinate and communicate purchasing activities with Corporate Procurement, property, and finance staff pertaining to procurement matters.
- Prepare and administer purchase orders for supplies, equipment, service, repairs, utilities, rehab work, lease/rental, and other types of procurements as assigned.
- Handle customer service requests from various business units and vendors to resolve concerns and issues that arise.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of related experience. Must have knowledge and experience using Microsoft 365 Office Suite and/or personal computer systems. Preferred experience with Oracle Fusion and ticketing software solutions. Demonstrated ability to work well in a team effort. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Unless waived by management, a valid driver's license in the state of employment with an acceptable driving record.